On engagement Twodeck operates as ‘your’ sales office in the APAC region (if required and agreed we can also extend services across Europe and South America). We work on a month-to-month basis with our preference to start at the beginning of a selling season.
Mentoring: how to sell in the APAC region
On an agreed scope of work, Twodeck will assist your brand with building an International Sales structure complete with processes such like: distributor recruitment, sales critical path, distributor contracts, seasonal buy, buy sheets etc. and other sales assets.
- Access to Twodeck email marketing database
- Twodeck will utilise our extensive email marketing database to promote your brand to agents, retailers and distributors.
- Featured brand on our website and social media
- Twodeck will create a brand profile for your brand on our website
- Your brand will be featured across our social media accounts – focusing on your relevant season of products
Access to our Sales Support Team
- Twodeck’s Sales Support Team will be on hand to assist you with your questions and work with you to create the connections you need within the APAC region.
- Our Sales Support Team will also assist you with getting your product into the hands of key buyers – whether that means sending samples or simply a perfect display pair to grace a buyer’s desk, we will get your product in prime position to make sales.
A Suite of Legal Documents
We will provide you with a suite of legal documents applicable to international trade; such documents include Distributor Contract, Memorandum of Understanding, and suite of Terms. Note: these documents will require local market legal oversight.
Expenses are charged on a pro-rata basis each and every overseas or interstate (Australia) business trip between the brands that are selected to travel. For example – if Twodeck travels with 5 brands (samples in a suitcase) on a business trip – then each brand will be charged 20% of the total trip cost. All travel is subject to full disclosure and is only commenced when authority from the brand has been given. Full details of the Twodeck expense policy is detailed in the terms and conditions.